Top Social

what i got

July 08, 2015



Virgin mojito body sorbet is the best! Wanted a sorbet for so long but always found a reason not to buy one. This year one of my friends who is also a fan of The Body Shop gave me this for my birthday. I keep it in the fridge for the whole time and it is awesome. Cooling and softening at the same time! 
One other friend gave me these two books- Lookbook8 and "I'm doing my best" diary. Surprised me as hell and I loved it! 
My boy gave me  perfume and The Body Shop traveling kit. Parents gave me Ti Sento earrings.

Mohito kehasorbett on lihtsalt parim! Tahtsin seda pöris pikalt osta, kuid alati leidsin põhjuse miks seda mitte teha. Sellel aastal siis üks mu sõbranna, kes on ka The Body Shopi fänn, kinkis mulle selle. Ma hoian seda koguaeg külmkapis ja see on nii mõnus. Jahutav ja pehmendav ühel ajal! Teine sõbranna kinkis mulle kaks raamatut- Lookbook8 ja "I'm doing my best" märkmiku. Üllatas mind lihtsalt täiega ja mulle väga meeldis see! 
Lisaks veel lõhn ja Body Shopi reisikomplekt. Vanemad kinkisid Ti Sento kõrvarõngad.

Loved every one of them!
Kõik kingid väga meeldisid! 

xo
Julianna 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature