Top Social

MILANI Conceal+Perfect/ FAIL

April 28, 2018

Heeeey! I had been seeing so many influencers and bloggers rave about this foundation and telling HOW full-coverage and nice and long-wearing it is that I never gave up on the thought of finding it and giving it a go myself. They do not sell Milani in Finland at all and a thought of ordering a foundation on the internet just gives me chills, I mean, I can not even pick out the right shade at the store. 
Last month I was in Tallinn over the weekend and a flash hit me that I can get Milani there and so I went and picked up this foundation.
First problem- I got the wrong shade- come oooon. It will be great somewhere in the middle of summer- I hope.
Second thing is- it is so heavy and thick. I do get that it says full coverage and all that but it is just thick on my face and it sits like an add-on layer. For example I have used the Make up Forever both liquid and stick foundations and they do not act like that- they are super heavy duty and high-coverage but they do not just sit there.
And because of the fact that it did not blend it just sat weirdly and setting it with a powder made it even worse. About two hours after wearing it I could see smile lines and the lines under my eyes wearing in. Also, it separated on the sides of my nose. And it just made my skin look worse.
I have read and heard so many great things about it that I would like to get a lighter shade and try it out once again. I do not have perfect skin so I feel that I need more product to make it look better and that may be the reason of it not working for me. To me it seems to be a suitable foundation for someone who has great skin already and can use just the tiny amount of that product and make their skin look even better.

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature