Top Social

KILLAWATT highlighter by FENTY BEAUTY

December 05, 2017





Heeey! Blinded by that highlight yet? We recently went for a weekend getaway to Copenhagen and if you did not know then Copenhagen actually has a Sephora and they carry a lot of cool brands there and Fenty Beauty is one of them! I was super excited to get something from this brand and I chose this Killawatt highlighter duo in "Mean Money, Hustla Baby" and something else that I am going to show you in my next post.
There are two highlighters and they can be used also all over your body and on the eyes.   They have total of 6  duos I think and this one is more on the pinkish- gold side colorwise. Out of all of the shades I found that this one would suit me the best.
 The product feels really nice to the touch- they are both really soft and creamy and practically have no fall-out. One of them is more settle and the other one is like a proper shimmer and bling. If you layer them on top of each other... OMG- love this combo. It really gives it dimension and that proper shine, but without being too flakey or glittery. I love that the packing is really nice and sleek and it has a great mirror inside.
The intensity fades away as the day goes by but the sheen and shimmer still remain. But, I have not tried it with a setting spray yet, it can definitely make the product last a lot longer.
I also would have had a chance to get the famous "Trophy wife" but it is literally straight up gold in the pan and I just have too light of a skin for it and since I am not a make-up artist I do not really need it and I went for the safe option.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature