Top Social

Nail inspiration

March 22, 2015
Recently I have been getting back into liking to keep my manicure always on point and so I started using gel nail polish. I do not have any kind of certain problems with my nails so I do not have to put on acrylic or any kind of fake nails. Using the gel nail polish is a great way to make your manicure last A LOT longer and you can play with it in many different ways. Considering the fact that my own mum   does it, is even better.
Here are some inspirational photos ( I do not own any of them)






Aaaaaaaand these are the owns that are my nails ( made by my mum)




As I said it stays on a lot longer than regular nail polish and just outgrows  your own natural nails.
loooooooove it !

xo
Julianna

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature