Top Social

DOSE OF COLORS lipgloss

April 16, 2018


Heeey!
Dose of Colors came out with some really good looking glosses and they were quite wanted I suppose- for the first time that I wanted to get them, they were sold out on Beautybay. Second time visiting the website a little later I managed to get the one I was most curious about- shade Goalz. This is a sheer gold shimmer and looked just too pretty on the picture.
For example the Fenty beauty Gloss bomb has more pinky or red sheen and some nude glitter reflects. Goalz is a sheer gold shimmer with a milky colour of the gloss itself. 
Because I have quite red lips myself I was a little scared that this will be just too light on it’s own my lips. But I was really surprised by the end result. It is too pretty on the lips. It smells great and applies beautifully and I wish I get a chance to try more of their glosses soon. They are constantly sold out, if you can- get them and give them a try!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature