Top Social

red x grey

October 06, 2015










 

Heeeeeey! So we are all moved and everything and I love our new apartament. It is big and has a lot of light and everything. We even have the balcony! 
The other day I ordered a NYX cosmetics Matte lipcream, because I bought one regular buttercream lipstick here and I really liked it so I decided to buy a matte one also, but they did not have it in the store. I ordered it in color Copenhagen and nce again I am so happy with it, it glides on like regular lipstick and it does not ove at all after that. It just dries matte and stays like this. The color can be more intense also, than in the pictures. I am thinking about buying a brown-toned one also.
So that day we just took a walk to pick up my lipstick and explored the area as it was beautiful outside! 
Btw I am wearing all H&M, except the shoes(Vagabond) and bag(Lindex)
Lipstick was bought from www.pretty.fi and they have amazing stuff there! 

Heeeeei! Aeg on seal maal, et oleme täiega uude korterisse kolinud ja mulle väga meeldib siin! See on suur ja avar korter, siin on palju valgust ja ruumi! Love! Ja meil on isegi rõdu! Mõni aeg tagasi tellisin omale NYX cosmetics-i mati huuleläike(?) või huulekreemi isegi, sest mõni aeg tagasi proovisin nende tavalist huuleläiget ja see väga meeldis mulle ning tahtsin osta ka mnda matti tooni aga neid ei olnud poes üldse nii tellisingi endale tooni nimega Copenhagen ja see on sama  hea kui esimene. Peale kandes on see münus pehme ja järjest muutub matiks. Püsib hästi ja kaua peal nii et olen igati ostuga rahul ning tahan juba mõnda nude-tooni ka tellida! 
PS, kõik mis mul seljas on, pärineb H&M-st, jalanõud on Vagabond ja kott on Lindexsist.
Huuleläike tellisin lehelt www.pretty.fi ja neil on väga suur toote- ja firmavalik!


xo
Julianna

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature