Top Social

black x white

December 06, 2015




Heyy! In here you can see some of my recent new-ins. This is the backpack that I finally got from Zara. I saw it a while ago and liked it but left without. And I did it like 3 more times. And then, when I finally decided to get it, because I was literally dreaming about it, they told me that it was sold out and that they do no know if it is going to restock. Week later I found it and I was just walking through the store, saw it, grabbed it and did not stop for a second and walked straight to the cash desk :D
And later we got our package from Caliroots ( www.caliroots.com ) with two pairs of all black Timberlands in it! We got matching ones with my bf. Before that we went and tried them during one week like 2 times and decided to order them. They were cheaper then in the store also. These are the 6inch Premium ones and tehy are a little bit higher than the regular ones. 
Love them! 

Heeii! Piltidel on siis näha mu kaks hiljutist ostu. See seljakott on pärit Zarast. Ma nägin seda juba ammu, kuid otsustasin mitte osta. Ja nii tegin ma umbes veel 3 korda. Lõpuks kui ma siiski saina ru, et ma ei saa ilma selleta sest ma lihtsalt nägin seda juba unes, öeldi mulle poes et need on välja müüdud ja nad ei tea kas restock ka tuleb. Lõpuks nädal hiljem ma lihtsalt kõndisin läbi poe, nägin seda, võtsin selle peatumata kätte ja kõndisin otse kassani ja samamoodi poest välja kah :D
HIljem jõudis kohale pakk Calirootsist. Sees oli kaks paari üleni musti Timberlande. Me tellisime kutiga ühesugused. Enne seda käisime ikka poes proovimas ka ja tellides olid nad muideks palju odavamad. Need on 6inch Premium boot ja on natuke kõrgema tallaga, kui nende saapad muidu on. 
Megamugavad ja ma olen väga rahul! 

xo
Julianna

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature