Top Social

WATCH CRUSH

January 17, 2016







Heeeey! Got these two new watches, one of them is for myself and the brown one is a late Christmas present for my dad. We are both watch freaks so it seemed perfect to give him one. These are Triwa watches. I have heard a lot about them but I have never owned one. So far I am liking it a lot, can not wait for my dad to try it on!

Heei! Tellisin need kaks but käekella, üks on minule endale ja pruun on natuke hiline jõulukingitus mu isale. Me mõlemad täiega armastame käekellasid ja tundus, et see oleks temale super kink. Mõlemad on Triwa kellad. Ma olen Triwast päris palju kuulnud ja näinud, kuid mul ei ole enale kunagi nende kella olnud. Siiamaani olen ma väga rahul ja tahan juba seda näha oma isa käel ka! 

xo
Julianna
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature