Top Social

BEAUTY FAVOURITES

October 19, 2016

Heeei! Täna räägin oma viimase aja lemmikutest toodetest, mille poole ikka ja jälle leian oma kätt sirutamas. Neid tooteid kasutades tean, et ka kell 7.00 hommikul õnnestub mul meik kiirelt ja lihtsalt.

Heeey! Today I will tell you about my latest beauty favorites, that I find myself reaching for more often. With these products I know that even at 7AM my make up will be quick and easy.

1. Artdeco Brow Powder- minu kulmudele täpselt õige toon ja igapäevaselt kannan ülimalt lihtsat ja kiirelt tehtud meiki, kuid üks asi mille peale ma aega kulutan on kulmud. Õige kulmupintsliga neid täites ja natukene rohkem aega võttes saab selle kulmupuudriga väga ilusa ja naturaalse tulemuse.

Artdeco Brow Powder- just the right color for my brows and if I usually wear a really natural make up look for everyday and do not take much time for it, brows are the only part that I do like to focus on a little bit more- this powder gives a really natural and pulled-together look.

2. NYX põsepuna "Taupe"- üks viimaseid oste ja juba minu igapäevaselt kasutatud toodete hulgas. Imeilus toon näo modelleerimiseks ja püsivus ületas kõik mu ootused.

NYX blush in "Taupe"- one of my recent purchases and already in my everyday use. This is a perfect brownish-greyish shade for contouring.

3. Lóreal Nude Cushion-  ühe sellise kasutasin lõpuni ja nüüd asusin uue kallale. Mõnusa ja korraliku  katvusega, kuid ei tundu näol paksu kihina. Hästi õhuline ja annab nahale sära.

Lóreal Nude Cushion- I already one of these up to the pan and now started on the new one. It is pretty luminous as it says on the packaging, but I can easily tone it down and make it more matte with some translucent setting powder. It is really light on the face, but gives just enough coverage for that everyday look.

4. H&M-i buffing pintsel- see pintsel oli kunagi mu lemmik- hajutab imehästi, kiirelt ja ühtlaselt. Nüüd taasavastasin selle jälle ja see ei ole vahepeal kuidagi halvemaks muutunud.

Buffing brush by H&M- two years ago this brush was all I used and it was my go-to. It blends perfectly, quickly and evenly. Now I re-discovered it and it does the job just as good as before.

5. NYX Ombre Lip Duo- super pehme ja kreemja konsistentsiga. Üllatas ka kui kaua see peal püsis ja elas üle söömised ja joomised.

NYX Ombre Lip Duo- super creamy and pigmented consistancy. Just found it at my local store and had to grab it- I was really impressed with the formula and the wear time of it. It also survived all the drinking and eating.

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature